1. Are you an approved continuing education provider?
Yes, Anytime Certification is an approved provider and is approved by the Georgia State Board of Cosmetology and Barbers. Our Provider License # is CEP-000016.
2. Are you approved to provide the required 3 hours of Health and Sanitation?
Yes, our 3-hour health and safety class meets the requirements set by the board.
3. What do I need to do in order to renew my license?
In order to renew your license, you must complete 5 hours of continuing education, as well as pay a renewal fee to the Georgia State Board of Cosmetology and Barbers. You can find the website to renew your license on the state board site website here.
5. Will you provide me with a certificate of completion?
Yes, as soon as you have completed the class, you will be able to download a certificate of completion.
6. When does my license expire?
All cosmetologist and barber licenses expire every 2 years. Depending on the specialty, they will expire on different dates. Below are the details for when each type of license will expire:
- Master Cosmetologists – March 31 of even numbered years
- Estheticians – August 31 of odd numbered years
- Nail Technicians – August 31 of odd numbered years
- Hair Designers – September 30 of even numbered years
- Master Barber – December 31 of even numbered year
For more information about cosmetology or barbers in Georgia, please visit the Georgia State Board of Cosmetology and Barbers website here.